Your home, no matter its size, location, or style, is probably the biggest investment you’ve ever made. It shelters you, your family, pets, and all your belongings. You need to protect your investment from the possible threats of fire, inclement weather, theft, and destruction.
Homeowners insurance protects you from financial and physical losses that occur to your home and the valued possessions inside, as well as your legal liability for someone else’s injuries or property damage.
A typical homeowner’s insurance policy will cover:
- Damage to the physical structure of your home
- Damage to other structures on your property (storage sheds, pools, boathouses, detached garages, fences, etc.)
- Your personal property and belongings, up to specified limits, whether in your home or off premises
- Personal liability in the event someone is injured or their property is damaged by you or a family member
- Additional living expenses in the event of a covered loss (fire or other insured disaster) that leaves you temporarily unable to live in your home
Optional homeowners’ coverages, available, may include:
- Higher liability limits for bodily injury or property damage
- Replacement cost for personal property
- Protection for valuables (watches, jewelry, fur, etc.)
- Additional coverage for electronics or computer equipment
- Water back-up & Sump overflow
- Ordinance or Law coverage
- Business in the home
- Personal Injury liability
Call us today or fill out our homeowners quote to begin the process of protecting your home.