If you rent your home, your landlord is responsible for insuring the building; however, you still face similar risks to the homeowner themselves. Would you be able to replace all of your personal possessions in the event of a fire? If someone was injured while on the property due to your negligence, would you be able to protect yourself in the event of a lawsuit?
Your new renters insurance may cover the following:
- Your personal property, whether on premises or elsewhere
- Damage to your home or apartment caused by a covered loss
- Additional living expenses if you are unable to live in your home because of a covered loss
- Personal Liability coverage should you be legally liable for an accidental injury to a visitor
- Medical payment coverage for any guest who may be injured while on your rented property
Call us today or fill out our renters quote form to begin the process of protecting your property.